It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

This is a meme hosted by bookjourney.  Visit her blog here.

This week I am reading:

Still reading this…tough going.  The last Stephen King I read was in 1989.  I just feel like I’m trudging through right now.

Also – rereading this for a the English Kindle Mystery Club on Goodreads

8857

I love this series, so I think it will be fun revisiting the beginning 🙂

I also need to return these to the library, so I will try to get to them this week:

and

So – What are you reading this week?

Advertisements

21 thoughts on “It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

1. Earl says:

The urgency of what book I should read depends on when I need to return the book to the library by. I was wondering why I kept seeing Under the Dome on people’s blogs but it would make sense with the series airing soon!

• fanficfan44 says:

Yes I heard about some read a longs online for Under the Dome. Trying to get ready for the series. I don’t know if I will finish it. I’m just trudging through it right now.

2. shelleyrae @ Book'd Out says:

The television series of Under The Dome starts next week here – I am looking forward to it!

Read On!
    Shelleyrae @ Book’d Out

3. Jo says:

I’m consider watching Under the Dome, but I can’t imagine fitting the reading of it in.

I would loo start reading the M.C. Beaton series. I read the 25th one or something and started collecting them, but I haven’t read any since then. They would be perfect for a challenge or read-a-long.

4. readerbuzz says:

It’s nice to mix some light reads in with heavier reads, I think.

(BTW, the link you posted at Book Journey is wrong. It was tricky for me to find you!)

Here’s my It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

5. Lexxie says:

Stephen King usually freaks me out so much I can’t read his books in the evenings!! Which means they are really well written and all, but they scare me 🙂

The Wasp Factory seems interesting as well, I’ll check out your review later on.

Here’s my It’s Monday… post for this week.

6. Jennifer @ The Relentless Reader says:

I really hope that the King becomes more enjoyable for you soon. Otherwise that is one LONG slog :/ The book is a beast but I enjoyed it. It read like classic King to me. It had been many many years since I’d read anything of his.

7. Oh my gosh I love Hamish MacBeth! I will also have to check out Book, Line and Sinker. I am sucker for cozy mysteries.

Under the Dome is the only King I haven’t read! I am going to have to give it a go – I own the book and everything. Lol.

8. Perhaps I must look into Under the Dome, Stephen King can be quite good, although some of his books I really did not like.
    Your cozy mysteries look lovely, enjoy them!

Have a good week & thanks for stopping by,
    kind regards,

9. Diana Leigh says:

I think the last (and only) Stephen King book I read was in 1989 too. It was Pet Sematary. I would love to read The Shining someday – when I’m brave enough. 😉 I hope Under the Dome gets better for you!

10. Lindsey says:

I still haven’t read any Stephen King! I think I just don’t know where to start…
    I hope Under the Dome picks up for you and you enjoy the rest of it.

11. Teddyree says:

I haven’t read a Stephen King for a number of years and Under the Dome is still waiting on my bookshelf lol. Have a great week and happy reading 🙂