1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I don’t know if I’d call it fine, but I am in New Jersey.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I am not really sure and that is worrying me. I’m feeling kind of ambivalent today.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I put dinner in the crockpot already – pork cooked in cider (a very autumny dish) and we’re having it with roasted root veg, so I guess that is what I am looking forward to most of all.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I am a teacher in an urban district and a mom with one kid in college and the other finishing high school. I love to read across genres. I’m a big tea and coffee drinker.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I think I will try to participate in some challenges this time. I also plan on going out at some point to my Independent book shop.
Have a great read-a-thon everyone!