Getting excited for Dewey’s 24 Hour Read-a-thon this Saturday. A fun event consisting of blogging, tweeting and reading. I will probably fit in a visit to my Indie Book Shop as well.
My reading plan is to attempt to clear up my Kindle, but we’ll see… I have some intriguing books piled in my bedroom as well. On my Kindle I have:
- A Canterbury Crime by Brian Kavanagh
- Murder on a Candlelight Tour by Ellen Elizabeth Hunter
- Why Do Falls Fall In Love by Louise Marley
- Thursday Morning Breakfast (and murder) Club by Liz Stauffer
- The Frequency of Murder by John Hogarth
- My Soul to Keep by Sue McNeill
- Ghost in the Machine by Ed James
- In the Blood by Steve Robin
- A Killing Karma by Geraldine Evans
- The Dead Lie Down by G.i. Tulloch
- The Sloan Monroe Series by Cheryl Bradshaw
- Black is the Colour by Helen Howe
- The Circular Staircase by Mary Roberts Rinehart
These are all books I have sitting on my Kindle that I keep putting off because the books piled up next to my bed keep jumping the line :). Although I won’t get to all of them obviously, I hope to at least make a dent.
Snacks are on the agenda for tomorrow…must stock up on finger food and my absolute favorite…Williamson Tea. My grocery store makes me very sad, they don’t stock it.
Hope everyone else has a fun read-a-thon!