12 Hours down for the Dewey’s Read-a-thon
1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?
Doing fine. Not sleepy yet. Eyes are doing good, but I’m reading on a Kindle so I can enlarge the print as needed.
2) What have you finished reading?
I’ve finished 3 books so far, unfortunately no 5 star books yet.
3) What is your favorite read so far?
Not really been overly enthused so far. I’m on to Ghost in the Machine by Ed James next.
4) What about your favorite snacks?
Haven’t really been snacking. I did eat dinner though. Pork Belly in Cider Gravy, Roasted Carrots and Parsnips, Smashed Red Skin Potatoes – yummy!
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love!
I have been trying to stay mainly reading for the first part. When I get tired later, I’ll start perusing the blogs and adding to my Bloglovin’
One of my books was either a four or five star read, but I’m tired enough, I’m not sure I trust my judgement, haha. I hope you’re having a great time so far and that you find a five star read in the second half of the read-a-thon 🙂