This is a meme hosted by BethFishReads to be found here. I don’t regularly participate but often look at the posts that do.
This weekend is my oldest daughter’s last weekend at home before going back to college and so we are having some of her favorites.
– Ham glazed in ginger jam with some Coleman’s mustard powder mixed in and then cooked on the grill in ginger ale.
– Mashed potatoes with country gravy
– Saveur cookbooks Green Bean casserole – I know, I know – green bean casserole. However Saveur’s is made with all fresh ingredients (no cream of mystery ingredient soup surprise) and it is actually very good. Both of my kids love it. The recipe can be found on Saveur’s site here.
– Buttermilk biscuits for mopping up gravy
– Couple bottles Jersey White wine to wash it all down
So, what is everyone else having for dinner?